Here's What We Do Better
EVERYTHING IS DONE FOR YOU.
We offer a guaranteed “purchase of oil and gas without cash” before we collect any fees from you. We are so confident in our countertrade abilities and our extensive record of success that you, our client, only pay us after the oil and gas supply contract has been secured for you.
This guarantee ensures you’ll only pay our brokerage fee AFTER we successfully secure a supply contract (for the amount of oil and gas you want) from reputable oil and gas companies.
Your result is 100% guaranteed without any risks because you only pay upon success, and once you have secured oil and gas countertrade supply contracts, which does not require you to spend cash—no hidden costs.
No cash outlay for our fee until we have met your buying needs. No false promises or commitments – just a business working to meet your needs. YOU HAVE ZERO RISK!
WHY NOT TRADE FOR OIL AND GAS BY YOURSELF?
Why not go directly to oil and gas companies and offer to trade your products and services in exchange for oil and gas?
Direct one-on-one trade can be complicated and extremely challenging to organize by yourself for the following reasons:
- It’s hard to find oil and gas sellers who will agree to exchange their products for your products and services.
- These companies prefer to receive cash payment for their products rather than trade oil and gas for your products and services.
- You want oil and gas from another company, but they may not want anything from you.
- You are willing to trade your products and services to get oil and gas. But the oil and gas companies may not want to trade oil and gas for your products and services.
- You may want to buy NOW, but they want to buy LATER.
- You want a lot of what they have, but they only want a little of what you have.
- You do not have an existing business relationship with the oil and gas sellers.
- You want oil and gas now, but you can only repay in products/services exchange later.
- It is complicated to value goods or services without cash.
- It is challenging to structure and enforce countertrade contracts, even among large corporations and countries.
MULTILATERAL COUNTERTRADE IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL OF THE ABOVE CHALLENGES.
You do not have to exchange, swap, or trade goods or services directly with other members but can exchange using trade dollars/credit as currency.
You’ll receive trade dollars for goods sold, which can be used to buy other needed products or services or converted to cash.
You can sell now and buy later or buy now and sell later.
You can sell goods of a different value to those you want to purchase.
Multilateral countertrade is done for you through a centralized countertrade network by WTE. Transactions are tracked in a centralized “ledger,” which records the value of the items purchased (debit) and sold (credit) – much like a clearinghouse does for stocks or a commercial bank does for checks. This ledger system utilizes a “trade credit” as a method of accounting with 1 Trade Credit = $1. When a member sells a product, their countertrade account is credited for the value of the sale – just as if it had been sold for cash. When a member buys a product, their countertrade account is debited. Like any brokerage firm, WTE charges a cash commission on each transaction.
Over the past 12 months, WTE saved over $375 billion for private clients in different industries. This is why companies around the globe seek out WTE’s countertrade brokerage services. For example:
WTE helped a private jet charter company acquire fuel worth $13 million without spending cash through a multilateral countertrade arrangement.
WTE helped a manufacturing company acquire gas worth $8 million for their methanol plant without cash through a multilateral countertrade arrangement.
WTE helped an oil company to acquire a modular oil refinery for crude oil with a 20,000 BPD production capacity with no money down.